The Courtesy Auto Service Automotive Educational Scholarship
Courtesy Auto Service and Tire, a Pierce County, WA auto repair shop located at the Tacoma Mall, has been serving customers with honesty and integrity for over a decade, specializing in both domestic and import auto service, as well as hybrid vehicle repair. As a way of giving back to the community, and to foster the pursuit of automotive repair as a career by students of excellence, we are proud to announce this scholarship opportunity.
$500 Scholarship awarded annually based on the following:
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for a scholarship from the Courtesy Auto Service and Tire Automotive Educational Scholarship you must:
- Submit a completed Essay (below description) indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an Official transcript of all academic work, ASE Certifications or related instruction and training.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Be accepted/attending an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Submit a 700-800 word essay via email to , describing your desire to pursue a career in the automotive repair industry and your goals and objectives for the next five years.
- One winning finalist will be awarded a $500 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at their accredited college, university or trade school.
- Applications must be received by May 31.
Additional Application Information:
- With your email application, include your name, email address, and phone number.
- Attach your essay, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and proof of school enrollment or acceptance to the email.
- PDF attachments are preferred.
Good luck, and we look forward to reviewing your essay!