Tire Review Top Shop Finalist
The Courtesy Auto Service Automotive Educational Scholarship
Courtesy Auto Service and Tire, a Pierce County, WA auto repair shop located at the Tacoma Mall, has been serving customers with honesty and integrity for over a decade, specializing in both domestic and import auto service, as well as hybrid vehicle repair. As a way of giving back to the community, and to foster the pursuit of automotive repair as a career by students of excellence, we are proud to announce this scholarship opportunity.
$500 Scholarship awarded annually based on the following:
To be eligible for a scholarship from the Courtesy Auto Service and Tire Automotive Educational Scholarship you must:
- Submit a completed Essay (below description) indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an Official transcript of all academic work, ASE Certifications or related instruction and training.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Be accepted/attending an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
Submit a 700-800 word essay via email to email@example.com, describing your desire to pursue a career in the automotive repair industry and your goals and objectives for the next five years.
One winning finalist will be awarded a $500 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at their accredited college, university or trade school.
Applications must be received by May 31.
Additional Application Information
With your email application, include your name, email address, and phone number.
Attach your essay, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and proof of school enrollment or acceptance to the email.
PDF attachments are preferred.
Good luck, and we look forward to reviewing your essay!