Wheel alignment is the position of your wheels relative to your vehicle. When properly aligned, your wheels will point in the same direction as the vehicle. For more see alignment Tacoma. To maintain proper control of your car, you must keep your wheels in proper alignment. Otherwise, steering will become difficult, your tires will wear unevenly and your fuel economy will decrease.
An alignment check at Courtesy Auto includes:
- Inspection of the steering and suspension components
- Examination of the tires for size, inflation and wear.
- Comparison of your alignment to vehicle manufacturer guidelines.
Suspension problems can cause a vehicle to become hard to control. If you experience any of the following problems, make sure you schedule an appointment with this Tire and Service Network Care Provider.
- Your vehicle keeps bouncing for a while.
- It’s more difficult to turn the steering wheel, or it feels like something is binding or dragging.
- The steering wheel moves too easily.Your vehicle pulls to one side while you’re driving.
- You must constantly correct the direction of the car by turning the steering wheel when you’re driving.
- Your steering wheel jumps or jerks when you’re idling or driving slowly.
- Your steering wheel begins to vibrate.
- The steering wheel wobbles side-to-side when you’re traveling at steady speeds.
- When you turn a corner, you hear a knocking, clunking and/or squeaking noise.
- When you turn the steering wheel all the way in one direction, you hear a whining or moaning sound.