Your vehicle’s electrical system is made up of a complex network of circuits that create, store and distribute energy where it’s needed. Much of your electrical system maintenance can be done through this Tire and Service Network care provider. We can provide the accurate diagnosis that you expect.
During a battery inspection, technicians at this Tire and Service Network Care Facility check:
- Overall car battery and case condition
- Cable connections
- Hold-down hardware
Checking the starter means:
- Inspecting cable connections
- Inspecting mounting bolts and brackets
- A Starter Electrical “Draw” Test, to check the amount of electricity needed to turn the engine over
Checking the alternator means:
- Conducting an overall visual inspection
- Inspecting the drive belt
- Inspecting the mounting brackets
- Testing electrical connections
- A Charging System Test to ensure that the alternator current and voltage are to manufacturer’s specifications
We carry a complete line of Interstate Batteries and AC Delco Batteries (Auto, Light Truck, Marine and Recreational Vehicle) and provide complete electrical system diagnosis and repair. Whether you just need a battery replacement or have additional issues with your vehicle, we can accurately diagnose them, recommend a course of action and get you back on the road quickly with out un-needed repairs.