Proud BBB A+ Rating Since 2004…
In addition to our hundreds of completely satisfied customer reviews you can read below, we are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, and have been since 2004. We carry the highest available A+ RATING!
What People are Saying About Us…
Does your auto repair service provider have over 1,000 online reviews from satisfied customers, and a customer rating of 4.7 out of 5? If not, why not call Courtesy today for your auto or tire service needs? We’re waiting for your call!
Courtesy Auto Service and Tire of Tacoma
4502 South Steele Street #701, Tacoma
4.7 348 reviews
- leigh correia ★★★★★ a month ago Wonderful place! I rely heavily on google reviews when moving to a new place. This place did not disappoint. Called with nothing entirely specific other than an oil change. I just wanted everything checked over, and a couple noises looked … More at. I dropped my car off first thing in the morning. Was able to get one of their rental cars for the day, and was on my way. Not only did they communicate through text messages (which I love since I can't always answer the phone), they have a link to photos of things checked on your car. They also have notes that go along with everything they checked. I was able to call and discuss anything that needed to be done now, and what to keep an eye on. The price was extremely reasonable, and we will be going to them in the future for both of our vehicles.
- Joanna C ★★★★★ a month ago Wonderful customer experience all around. My car was dropped off first thing in the morning and needed a lot of work. They checked in with my husband and I throughout the day to make sure they did all of the work we wanted (new brakes, … More oil change, new battery and new tires). Upon leaving, Bob made sure that we had a copy of our rebate in hand and was so friendly throughout the check out process. Will definitely be going back for service in get future!
- Amanda Tento ★★★★★ 2 months ago What a great experience! Courtesy gave us a rental car for the day, promptly had the estimate of repairs including detailed photos to us soon after it was dropped off. They are very good at communicating which is rare! Highly recommend!!!! … More
- Mike Wahlstrom ★★★★★ 7 months ago Here's the deal with Courtesy Auto- you get what you pay for, and they're a bit pricier than other local businesses. I wasted a few hundred dollars going to a cheaper place several times for the same repeat problem on my car … More before going to Courtesy and regret it very much. Courtesy is the REAL DEAL. They are professional, they are experts, they use quality name brand parts, and they will do a fantastic no-shortcuts-taken job on your vehicle. If you're trying to strike a deal, or negotiate a price- look elsewhere. These guys are no compromise pros, and they are great at what they do. Seriously high quality work, very friendly staff, and top notch clean and organized facility. I will only be using them for all of my car/truck needs going forward, now that I've seen what you can get when you're willing to skip trying to save a buck.
- Jonás Sinibaldi ★★★★★ 9 months ago Courtesy Auto Service took care of my new vehicle. Their service was professional, on time and it gave me a peace of mind knowing the inspection was detailed with pictures and graphics of what got done. Will definitely recommend them and … More will definitely keep using them for my car repair / tire needs.
- Rod Buchanan ★★★★★ 9 months ago Courtesy Auto Service is a very well run business totally customer focused! I went in for an alignment which they did a great job on at a more than fair price...but additionally with my request they inspected my entire vehicle at no charge. … More I had several bulbs out and an issue with my brakes that needed addressing.The owner is very involved and intent on making the experience awesome from making coffee to pleasurable discussion.They provided photos to detail their work and explained what kind of priority each item was without making me feel pressured.I am new to the area and was worried where I could take my car for service. I have found it and won't go anywhere else.They are all quite professional and I believe good people as well!
- Brenda Ocampo ★★★★★ 9 months ago Friendly service.
- Arick Branen ★★★★★ 9 months ago Quick friendly service
- Dee Tepper ★★★★★ 9 months ago
- Tami Smith ★★★★★ 9 months ago I just moved back to Washington and there is no doubt to go back to Courtesy Auto for my new tires. Scott and his team are professional, kind and honest. I always go to Courtesy for all my car needs.